Energy. Entropy. Leadership.
Gerhard Fasol, Chair
11th Ludwig Boltzmann Forum 2019, Wednesday 20 February 2019 at the Embassy of Austria, Tokyo.
- Welcome by the Ambassador of Austria, Hubert Heiss.
- Gerhard Fasol, CEO and Founder Eurotechnology Japan K, Guest-Professor Kyushu University, former faculty Cambridge University and Tokyo University, Past-Fellow Trinity College Cambridge “Today’s agenda. Entropy, information and Ludwig Boltzmann“
- Noriko Osumi, Tohoku University, Vice-President. Professor of Neuro-Science. Executive Director, United Centers for Advanced Research and Translational Medicine (ART). Director of the Center for Neuroscience. “Towards understanding the mystery for neuroscience-developmental disorders: lessons from animal models“
- Takaaki Kajita, University of Tokyo, Professor and Director of the Institute for Cosmic Ray Research. Nobel Prize in Physics 2015 for the discovery of neutrino oscillations. “Neutrino research in Kamioka and the status of Japanese basic science with large research infrastructures“.
- Hiroshi Nakamura, NTT DOCOMO INC. Executive Vice-President, Member of the Board of Directors. Executive General Manager of R&D Innovation Division. “NTT DOCOMO Driving digital transformation in 5G era – co-create new values with partners“
- Peter Zoller, University of Innsbruck, Professor of Physics, Director at the Institute for Quantum Optics and Quantum Information. “Quantum computing and quantum simulation with cold atoms“
The Ludwig Boltzmann Forum is invitation only. Contact us here for enquiries and cooperation
Copyright (c) 2019 Eurotechnology Japan KK All Rights Reserved
Leave a Reply